Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pets

My pets have always been there for me.They are basically my best friends and i love them. They are so loyal and silly and just fun to be around. seeing all their different personalities makes me laugh because i find it so strangely funny. So i wrote a little poem about them.

My dog's name is Togo
He bounces around like a pogo stick
he thinks he is very slick
When he hunts for his food
him and and a bunny will get in a feud.
My other dog Starr
is a superstar
always on patrol
like shes looking for a troll.
I have a lizard named Izzy
but he's usually not very busy
he likes to bask in the sun
which doesn't seem too fun.

I actually have more animals than just those three. I have 7 or 8 cats and 2 birds. I have so many cats because my family rescues cats from the pound and from the streets so we take them in and find them a home. We made their own cat house because it would be very messy to keep them all in the house. We alos had 3 birds; a mom, a dad, and their baby. But the mom  died this spring giving birth to another baby bird. So we only have 2 now. It was a really sad thing because the baby bird has been acting so sad and different since after that. Animals really do have feelings and that's why its good to have pets. They need you and you need them. You will always have a friend to talk to or just hangout with if you have a pet. They are perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment