Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Surviving High School

High School is something every kid has to go through. Its a part of LIFE. But its very important and we have to do it. Its hard but sometimes it can be fun. especially if you know how to survive it. as a kid I watched the show Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. That was a really funny show that actually made some good points. But a point that was brought up more often then not was having friends there for you always. Friends are the best people on Earth, well besides family. They are always there for you and make life fun.



This is a picture of me and my friends playing laser tag

4 comments:

  1. I like your picture, but I'm not in it so I'm mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's borderline impossible to survive high school without friends. Great point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have invitied Connor, but valid point about friends.

    ReplyDelete